Part Time Secretary
£10.56 per hour
23 Hours per week (plus holiday & sickness cover where necessary)
We are seeking a part-time Secretary to join our friendly team, ideally from a medical secretarial background, however we would consider taking on a candidate to train, as long as they had some secretarial experience.
The successful applicant would work alongside another part time secretary to help support and cover leave periods. Provide general secretarial support to the team including audio and copy typing skills and general clerical work.
Duties will involve:
- typing correspondence
- liaising with hospital and community teams
- liaising with patients
- electronic hospital referrals
- invoicing and general administration
All successful applicants will need to have the following:
- excellent communication/telephone skills
- good literacy & IT skills
- excellent attention to detail
- a great team player and able to stay calm under pressure
- well organised and can manage multiple priorities effectively
- discreet and confidential
Training will be given in practice systems.
Cover for team members during periods of sickness and holiday.
This post is subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). NHS Pension Scheme applies.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 1 August 2021.
Download Additional Info for Secretary role
Download Person Specification
Download Application Form
Informal enquiries should be directed to 0115 8786359.